ProdermaFlex is a skin and coat supplement that contains the correct ratio of Omega 3 & 6, making it far superior to Flax and salmon oil.
It can be added to the feed or applied directly to the coat.
By harnessing the power of cold pressed hempseeds, ProdermaFlex is an excellent plant source of Omega 3, 6 and 9, free from the risk of toxins and dioxins associated with fish sources.
Meet the ingredient:-
100% cold pressed British hempseed oil from sustainable sources. Grown without pesticides or fertilisers.
Use ProdermaFlex to :-
- Maintain a healthy coat.
- Nourish the skin.
- Reduce excessive moulting.
- Help prevent the itch scratch cycle.
- Improve cognitive function.
- Boost the immune system.
As well as being a superb supplement for the skin and coat, ProdermaFlex is also:-
- An efficient source of dietary energy with improved power to weight ratio.
- Able to enhance stamina as result of muscle glycogen sparing.
- Great at mitigating Acidemia during high intensity exercise.
- Ideal for Pregnant bitches in late gestation with increased energy requirements.
The ratios are extremely important when it comes to these nutrients working effectively.
* Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. These will aid in keeping skin and coat healthy and boost the immune system. Plus, they will assist in preventing arthritis, allergies, irritable bowel disease, diabetes and cancer.
* GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid). This will support weight management, reduce skin allergies, support immune function and aid in stimulating cancer cell death.
* Antioxidants. Great for your pup’s eyes, heart, cognitive function and will also help the fight against free radical damage. Free radicals can speed up the progression of disease and premature ageing.
* Phospholipids. These will help to boost immune system, improve brain health and cognitive disorders and assist in managing arthritis pain and inflammation.
Available as a 1000ml bottle.
Discover the superiority of Hempseed oil over flaxseed oil!
Hemp or Flax??? I know what we prefer!!
1 – Simply put, Hemp contains absolutely no cyanide (yes, you read that right) flax on the other hand, well..................!!
2 – Hemp Oil provides the perfect balance of Omega 3 & 6 for optimum nutrition.
Nutrition is complicated and it’s understandable that most people think that the Omega 3 are the good guys and Omega 6 the bad guys,
but it really isn’t quite that simple!
Unfortunatley because of that belief and the high levels of Omega 3 found in Flaxseed, means that Flax has been massive popular as a feed supplement. However, it’s the ratio between the 6 & 3 that is more important than the actual quantity consumed, and Hemp oil naturally provides the perfect ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 of 3:1. The ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 in Flaxseed oil is 1:5
3 – Hemp Oil contains unique Omega 3 and 6.
Not all Omega 6 is bad. Certain Omega 6 fatty acids are actually very beneficial, such as GLA, which is not found in Flaxseed oil. Gamma Linolenic Acid, is a very special Omega 6 fatty acid which is also found in Evening Primrose Oil. GLA is used in the formation of Prostaglandins which are essential for health. Hemp is also unique because it contains SDA (a particularly potent form of Omega 3) this is found naturally in fish but not found naturally in vegetable oils except Hemp. The Omega 6 fatty acids offer health benefits for skin, joints and circulation.
4 – Hemp Oil is naturally rich in anti-oxidants. protein, vitamins and minerals. Hemp is naturally rich in vitamin E. This helps to protect the oil and prevent it from going rancid, as well as giving nutritional benefits. Hemp seeds are also a great source of phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc. Flaxseed Oil however, is not a complete protein source and is also very delicate meaning it can go off quickly - It should be used within 3 weeks of manufacture. Storing it for any longer could actually damage the Omega 3 content and could even have negative health effects. Most Flaxseed oil available for animal feed has been stored for much longer than 3 weeks.
5 – The Hemp Seed Oil in ProdermaFlex is made exclusively by cold pressing. Cold Pressed oil means the oil is extracted from the hemp seeds without applying heat. This is important because heat damages Omega 3 fatty acids and can affect the nutritional content of the oil. The Hemp seed we cold press is from human grade Hemp. Feed grade Flaxseed oil is often heated or solvent extracted, therefore it may not be as healthy as you think it is!
6 – ProdermaFlex Hemp Seed Oil is completely natural and environmentally conscious. Our oil is derived from hemp plants grown in North Devon, without the use of fertilizers, pesticides, or other chemicals. No part of the crop goes to waste, as it can all be utilized. While much of the Flaxseed oil used in animal feed is imported from Europe and produced on a large scale using chemicals, ProdermaFlex takes a more sustainable approach. We value the health and well-being of both our customers and the planet.