KineticFlex provides unrivalled joint care.
11 key ingredients fed at scientifically researched levels and ratios.
Available in 3 different sizes, KineticFlex is one of the most comprehensive nutritional joint feed supplements available on the UK market, at a price that is far more competitive than the market leaders.
The levels of ingredients are at the correct scientifically researched ratios to ensure optimal effectiveness.
KineticFlex is suitable for all dogs, especially those prone to joint problems, including dogs that are predisposed to joint issues due breed or workload.
KineticFlex can be used as a preventative or for those dogs already struggling with joint degeneration.
It has a synergy of 11 ingredients all of which have a specific job in caring for your dogs mobility.
You will only find pure ingredients in our nutritional feed supplements, never, ever any bulking, binding or fillers.
Small = 120 scoops
Medium = 300 scoops
Large = 600 scoops
It is extremely beneficial to those dogs that partake in sports such as caniX, weight pulls, agility, schutzhund and other such activities.
-KineticFlex offers a much lower cost per day than veterinary supplied or other popular dog joint products available with a lesser specification.
-Ingredients are at the correct scientifically researched levels.
-Optimum ratio of highest purity ingredients.
-Helps support your dog's hips and joints.
-Nourishes, conditions, replenishes and lubricates.
-Formulated for optimum joint health.
-Suitable for long-term administration.
-No side effects.
-Manufactured in a UFAS and ISO 9001 accredited facility based in the UK.
Key Benefits By Ingredient
In 1.8g or 2 scoops of KineticFlex powder you will find…
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 838mg – a naturally occurring sulphur compound, one of the major building blocks of glycosaminoglycans found in cartilage
- Glucosamine HCL 500mg (not the less pure Sulphate) – the major building block of cartilage and needed for the biosynthesis of glycosaminoglycans. A natural and effective choice for maintaining your dogs cartilage health.
- Green Lipped Mussel 300mg – (GlycOmega) sourced from New Zealand – offering an ultra high Omega 3 yield (compared to ordinary GLM) and a rich source of Chondroitin It's a scientifically-proven source of essential Omega 3s and Chondroitin, with a higher potency than traditional GLM. Experience the powerful joint support and overall wellness benefits of this premium New Zealand-sourced extract.
- Chondroitin Sulphate 50mg – Chondroitin Sulphate is a major structural component of cartilage, bone, and connective tissues.
- Boswellia 320mg (40mg – 8:1 extract) – An effective joint aid recognised for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Vitamin C 30mg – contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage
- Curcumin (From Turmeric Extract) 20mg – 50 x stronger than Turmeric
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae (Source of Beta-1,3/1,6-Glucans) 10mg – works synergistically with Omega 3
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 4mg – an essential component of cartilage and synovial fluid and acts as a cushion for bones as it resists compression and allows the joints to bear weight and oppose tension
- Vitamin E 340mcg – to help neutralise ‘Free Radicals’ for optimum joint mobility
- Manganese 2mg – essential for the formation of antioxidant enzymes
- Zero added fillers, bulkers or unnecessary ingredients
KineticFlex can not be over fed, so doubling the amount for the first 4 weeks is recommended, and at times when extra support is needed.
The idea of an initial double amount of KineticFlex for 4 weeks is a simple one. The quicker we top up depleted nutraceuticals in a pets body the quicker we will see an improvement in their condition.
Supplements are just that, they supplement the diet, and try to replace what is missing in the body.
Reduced levels of nutraceuticals can be attributed to many different causes including oxidative stress, poor diet, old age etc.
Supplements are not instant fixes, unlike usual medication, we have to be patient, doubling the amount fed however for the initial 4 week period should see results sooner than just the normal recommended amount.